• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

6j4+6p6 hifi preamplifier kit!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I keep losing that Link...
attachment.php

Attachments

• PreAmp a Glow.JPG
    PreAmp a Glow.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 2,104
No Poop? ...Learn something new Every Day..Thanks...
And, if you want to lower the Gain, it's Way Easier to just parallel the 24K...Use an OnLine Calculator...I've found that a 10K over the 24K gave 7K, it helps a Bit...Not very much, so I then tripled with a 5.5K that made it around 3K, but I think that Messed up the Sound...I'm keeping it at 7K for now until the New Alps gets here on the Slow Boat...

Last edited:
Now, here you go Ray...Remote Motorized Alps, with 4 Inputs and Mute...Only 2 Inputs now, and the LEDs are kept underneath...The IR is Relocated from the Board through one of the Holes around a 6AU6, and it's powered from the 6X5's 6.3V...It really Sounds and Works Great! It's the Best Upgrade Ever for a Tube PreAmp Kit...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Remote PreAmp.JPG
    Remote PreAmp.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 2,129
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.