How on earth can I stick some foam panels to my walls (apartment building)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dangit after like a few weeks some of them still fell down!
I gave up with the double sided tape method because my foam panels are so dense and large and heavy and bought a pack of T-Pins and now they are never coming off the wall but whenever I take them down im gonna have to be careful to quickly fill the holes with something that will make them look normal. before the landlord or anyone finds out. even though the holes are tiny we might still get dinged from having any holes in the walls that werent here when we moved in.

Just a bit of drywall compound can fill the hole. But it will most likely be noticeable unless you have the exact paint. It would most likely be less noticeable to just leave the hole.

Again though, if you're in the US, which your flag indicates you are, you're usually protected by state law and allowed reasonable use. Small holes like from a T-pin are often even spelled out as reasonable use.

I really wouldn't worry, I've lived in a lot of apartments from SC to DC to MI and never had an issue. Managers are usually just happy the place isn't trashed. Heck, I've had cats shred the carpet in front of doors and been fine.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.