List of materials of interest.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Actually, they look quite colourful, with the towels all folded neatly and tightly. The weight is surprisingly heavy. Quite substantial.

I made four 2' x 4' panels as well, using 25-30 towels in each, layered vertically, about 2.5" deep. These are covered with light, colourful fabric and hung on the walls. One more is covering a window to keep out wind and bird noise. There isn't any echo at all in this room. Very happy with it.
....but, honestly, I don't know enough about it. Wish I could get REW to work. I can't figure it out.

For those in the usa with Menards nearby, they sell three different grades of ultratouch in individual giant roll packages. I lined the horn flares and rear 1/3 of a couple jbl 4560s and have half a pack left so one outta take care of most sane home speaker pairs. I think I bought the medium thickness option and it's about 6" thick.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.