Go Back   Home > Forums > >

Room Acoustics & Mods A place to discuss measuring and modifying room Acoustics for better sound

diy Diffusors
diy Diffusors
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 13th January 2021, 07:34 PM   #11
audiorasp is offline audiorasp
diyAudio Member

diy Diffusors
Default Argen

Is the Argen Sound Diffusers 101 site still active? I tried to download the plans but got a message that "the mailing list is not active".

Thanks,
George
Old 13th January 2021, 08:17 PM   #12
planet10 is offline planet10  Canada
frugal-phile(tm)
diyAudio Moderator

diy Diffusors
I just checked, i get the same error.

I may have downloaded all the plans. If so i will find them (have to go downstairs and turn the server back on — had a brown out last night) i will post them.

dave
Old 13th January 2021, 08:29 PM   #13
audiorasp is offline audiorasp
diyAudio Member

diy Diffusors
Thanks Dave!
Old 14th January 2021, 12:46 PM   #14
eduard is offline eduard  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to eduard
Hello,
Just got the AudioTool app installed on my android tablet. Got the Dayton iMM-6 microphone too. Now waiting for some cables.
I will probably get Caruso iso bond WLG 045 panels at Don audio in Germany if they are still business.
With these i will make bass traps and i wanna add a panel 8 inches (200 mm) thick and the seize of two 50 inch TV screen next to each other behind my listening sofa starting at the height where the sofa ends so 3 feet. Because there is a BIG window behind my listening position i cannot install to much panel there. The only thing i can do is attach a 8 feet by 2 feet panel to the ceiling at about 1 feet ( because of windowsill)from the window and move it downwards when i listen music.
With acousticmodelling.com software it shows better ( a nice rising curve with no valleys or hills) so probably i need some hardboard to close in on the backside.
The iso bond seems very easy to work with much more user friendly then those fibre based material .
If Don audio is still in business and replies me i will order them there if not i will find another dealer.
Greetings, Eduard
  Reply to this post

diy DiffusorsHide this!Advertise here!