• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board - version 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
what jum you remove it ??
thanks
The image shows the jumper I removed. But removing it made things worse.

that is may be i wrong it!

the tranfomer with SPDF in put need one to GND,

I put it welded by hand.

there may be inadvertent, I did not check thoroughly.
thanks

and now you fix it ??
I soldered the jumper back and now it's OK, but sometimes there are still some instabilities. Nevertheless the day plays fine.

Attachments

• DAC32 jumper.jpg
    DAC32 jumper.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 560
Hi Quanghao,
My version-1 DAC still needs the modifications to the shunt regulators, and I don't have the skills for such precise soldering.
So I would like to send the DAC to you in Vietnam. Could you please advise which address is correct -

- Dong Da District (I received the ver 1 DAC from this address)
or
- Ba Dinh District (I recieved the LL1684 PCB from this address)
or
- Hoang Mai District (as listed in the User Manual)

Thanks.

Hi Quanghao,
My version-1 DAC still needs the modifications to the shunt regulators, and I don't have the skills for such precise soldering.
So I would like to send the DAC to you in Vietnam. Could you please advise which address is correct -

- Hoang Mai District (as listed in the User Manual)

Thanks.

hi!

i have new address : Hoang Mai , please sen it to me hepl you!

please write the gift for me, and price under 30$

thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.