• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END The best DAC AD1865- UPDAT 2011

Hi everyone. i would be interested in the DAC board, does anyone have one to sell? or even the file to be able to create it myself?
Hello Tix88, I was in the same situation in 2016 and could not order pcb neither from Nguyen nor from Andrea. So i have decided to make my own pcb design. In my job i am designing pcbs for li-ion battery powered power tools (IXOs elos in the last years are my children... 😊 ). I love my tube dac based on this schematic. It sounds great and i have learnt a lot about mixed analogue-digital signal pcb design rules before start the development. I have some remaining pieces form the dac board and can send you if you need. If you want I can send you pictures about my finalised dac as well. Its beautiful and really highend. 😊
Regards
László

Attachments

• IMG_20200921_093651.jpg
    IMG_20200921_093651.jpg
    616.2 KB · Views: 151
Hello Tix88, I was in the same situation in 2016 and could not order pcb neither from Nguyen nor from Andrea. So i have decided to make my own pcb design. In my job i am designing pcbs for li-ion battery powered power tools (IXOs elos in the last years are my children... 😊 ). I love my tube dac based on this schematic. It sounds great and i have learnt a lot about mixed analogue-digital signal pcb design rules before start the development. I have some remaining pieces form the dac board and can send you if you need. If you want I can send you pictures about my finalised dac as well. Its beautiful and really highend. 😊
Regards
László

Hi László,
I would like to buy 2 PCBs - or 2 sets if you made them both.

I have PayPal, but how much will it be, and how do we do it?

Best regards
Arthur Gaba
Denmark