• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-ASH (dac-end 2 up date)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Quanghao,

but I don't need a specifications for the transformer but I need a brand for the connector of the input (AC) and I need to say if the IRF9540NPBF-ND it's ok or i need to use IRF9540 ? Because in the boom list there are IRF9540 but from digikey or another distributor i find only IRF9540NPBF-ND the same question for IRF540ZPBF-ND.

Regards

Francesco.

Hi wushuliu and morpheous !

this shop you can by all Transfomer for DAC:
DIYCLUB

or this link by one member, Post 1970 by BudP
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/quan...0-old-thread-dac-end-andrea-ciuffoli-197.html

Hi Quanghao,

but I don't need a specifications for the transformer but I need a brand for the connector of the input (AC) and I need to say if the IRF9540NPBF-ND it's ok or i need to use IRF9540 ? Because in the boom list there are IRF9540 but from digikey or another distributor i find only IRF9540NPBF-ND the same question for IRF540ZPBF-ND.

Regards

Francesco.
RF540ZPBF-ND ~IRF954.All is one!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.