• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

OLD THREAD Salas low voltage shunt regulator (V 1.0)for DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Salas low voltage shunt regulator (V 1.0)for DAC or other project!
Hello!

There are many member love the design of Salas and they require a low voltage pcb Salas again

I like most is vesiont 1, because I have used successfully in the DAC-END.

You can use the DAC, like I'm doing, or for other projects.

V 1.0 design by Salas

Information:

There are three sources that: 2 + and 1 -.

From 5V-30V, the current 10-200mA

So I open the group by making PCB design of low voltage Salas.

You can see Salas design in:http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/powe...listic-salas-low-voltage-shunt-regulator.html

And I use for DAC in:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group-buys/155960-dac-end-andrea-ciuffoli-group-buys.html.

DAC End 2 - the AD1865N-K with single ended vacuum output stage

It is cricuit of The simplistic Salas low voltage shunt regulator

Attachments

• Sala-shunt-V-1.0.jpg
    Sala-shunt-V-1.0.jpg
    563 KB · Views: 1,626
PCB Salas low shunt V 1.0
Material: FR4 – 1.6mm
Layers: 2
Board size: 125 x 95 mm
Surface finish: Immersion Gold
Soldermask: Both sides – RED
Silkscreen: Legend on top
The price: Board set
Total: 18$ including ( Shipping by surface mail + fre pay pal = 3$ + one PCB = 15$)

And this layout

Attachments

• Salas-low-shunt-v-1.0.jpg
    Salas-low-shunt-v-1.0.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 1,120
diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Since there is an e-commerce site in Quanghao's signature now, and his board GBs have become a steady venture, there is no logic of group buy essence anymore. There is a vendor forum area being offered by DIYA that the interested parties can ask for. Therefore Quanghao's GB threads are closing. Communicate directly for any outstanding commitments. :cop:

Edit: Quanghao asked and got a Vendor forum of his own, old threads moved here.

New Design PCb Salas low shunt

There are so many members want me to do this PCB. I find v1.0 very stable Salas low and very low noise. In this PCB you can use for projects ranging from 3 V to use 50v. with 3 outputs including 2 + and an early start - with a maximum response line 250-300ma! you can see by the pictures!

If you like you can show me please!

Attachments

• Salas-low-shunt.jpg
    Salas-low-shunt.jpg
    526.5 KB · Views: 485
There are so many members want me to do this PCB. I find v1.0 very stable Salas low and very low noise. In this PCB you can use for projects ranging from 3 V to use 50v. with 3 outputs including 2 + and an early start - with a maximum response line 250-300ma! you can see by the pictures!

If you like you can show me please!

I hope you can offer this for sale soon.
kp93300

quanghao,
I hope you are not misnderstanding me, I am not asking you to split boards for sale. But for the DIYer to have the option of splitting the boards if needed. I guess I am asking if each section is laid individually. I think it's a good option to have on the boards.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.