New desined 4*100W car amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi to everybody,
I have just desineg a car amplifier with TDA7250. The complete circuit includes 700W dual Power Supply with PQ3535( you can use magnetics TC43813 or TC43615 instead of this core). I have tried TDA7250 in many applications with power darlington and feedback pair. Always feedback pair more effective and audiophile sound quality. I am going to add complete circuit shematic soon. If anyone interested can write and get additional info. My circuit does not include preamplifier but it is your choice.
Best wishes!

PS: please see the attached file!

and the bottom layer

sorry it's original size is bigger then the attacheble file size, therefore I resized it.

Attachments

• caramp-1.jpg
    caramp-1.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 3,043
SMPS Control card

Dear all,
Here is the SMPS sontrol card. I have the Amplifier and SMPS PCB drawings seperately. Amplifier board also includes DC protection circuit.
Shematic files comming soon, if can find some time will draw it quickly, so everyone can build it.

Attachments

• control.zip
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,203
Amplifier Shematic

Hi,
I am enclosing the amplifier hints and easy shematic. Output filter, and protection circuit not drawn yet, sorry. But I am very busy because I am a research assitant on chemistry and this is my hobby.

I will add the protection, play/mute, output filter and zoobel network this evening.
Regards

Attachments

• application.pdf
    78 KB · Views: 1,393
Protection&play/mute

Hi everybody,
I now enclosed the output protection circuit's shematic file. This circuit dublicated on the amp-PCB
SMPS full shematic is comming very soon but I want to give some informations. Power transformer is PQ3535(magnetics P material) and primary ; 2 widdings (0,5mm*10 enameled Cu-twisted) per side of the center tap. Secondary idameter is 1mm and 2*8 widdings per side of the center tap. Output voltage is +36/-36V and 5Amps for both transformers. Swithcing frequency is 60Khz. Input filter inductor from an old PC swithcing transformer(0,8mm*8 enameled Cu) 20 widdings (this may be an E-40Core). Output filter inductor is a E-E25 and 0.2mm gapped to prevent the saturation of core and includes 2*18sp on the same way. I have not a scope but my friend bring it to look the output signal and DC results. But it works very nice. And I removed the 2nd and 3rd pins of the SG3525's IC soket.

Attachments

• protection&mute.jpg
    protection&mute.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 2,792
SMPS Shematic

Hi again,
I have just draw the SMPS shematic. I know that it seems not to be build easly, but a bit more effort it can be. I will add the control card shematic file quickly, and some photos of my SMPS and amlifier board.
Regards

Ps: PCB file of amplifier and SPMS is not 1:1 scale so it can not be build correctly. If someone needs to 1:1 PDF or PS file please write to get it. ( I have lost my gmail addres so please write to ferdahacivelioglu@hotmail.com)

Attachments

• smps.zip
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,136
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.