P1 wiring BoSoZ
I have a problem with BoSoZ and hoping for someone to help me out, so I can finish this exiting project and finally get to listen to it.
Since I'm so stupid on basic electronics I can't figure out what R18 221R are used for and how to wire P1 and R18 at +IN if I don't use P1?
The setup is this:
- Unbalanced only, no use of -IN and -OUT
- P4 master volume with 5K Elma stepped attenuator
- 10 K lin. pot as balance control before P4.
like here: http://2bak.homepage.dk/bal.gif
- no use of P1 and P5
Instead of P1 I put a 10K resistor.
1. I guess I wire the 10K resistor between +IN and ground on the PCB?
1. Where to put R18 resistor? Between my input selector and +IN on the PCB? What is R18 used for?
2. Do I need to short Z1 to R18?
What else to do at +IN if I don't use the pot?
Hoping for someone of you experts out there to bear with me.
I would really appriciate some help.
Sorry, wrong forum.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 09:58 PM.|
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 17.65%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2018 diyAudio