Hertz HP1D - Output FETs getting shorted always

hi, i 've been working on this amplifier, it does'nt have audio output, Then suddenly it went on Protect mode while troubleshooting, i removed all the output MOsfets , 4 in each sides. I found out that 1 of them was shorted. for safety I fixed first 4 mosfet 1 in each hi and lo side, then again 2 of the mosfets i the same side Hi and Lo went shorted in no time which made the Supply Fets on the same side go hot. What is causing the output Mosfets to get shorted? I don't want to replace another one because it might short again. Please i need help who came across this problem. Thank you very much.

Good day bro, yes as I pulled out the DWM360 driver board and about to changed the two IRS2844s because I measured a short at pin 13 and 11 of this chips which is causing the out Fets on low side to blow but what I noticed of the CL1 and CL4 circled red in the picture have different value 30k ohm and 5 Mega ohm respectively. I'm not sure of these components but are these capacitors ?, what are the correct value of these components as they are directly connected bet. 13 and 11 of the driver chip. Thank you mate in advance.

Attachments

• DWM3640AD.jpg
    DWM3640AD.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 76