Immune system and the sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are saying while BBQ-ng:rofl:, we have only 1 option, heavy metal and rock ?

But you are kinda right in some sense... i mean, whenever there is fire close by, be it on chimney, or a range that works on wood, the perception of sound changes a little bit.
Its like with the full moon, there is something to it... lol

Last edited:
But actually consuming onions, garlics, goat milk and various soups is the best way to stay in good health, which will translate into good ear organs.

Special care should be taken with garlic, especially grown without chemicals, it can burn if not cooked and consumed.

Goatmilk ensures better "lung" performance which translates in more oxygen in the body.

I have tried even fasting ... only water and hot tea for 4 days, it had its merits on acoustics, but this is a dangerous business to go and trying this can result later in health problems.

The point is Less toxins in the body(microbes and viruses) --> better perf..... lower distortion:D

Taking walks in the forest also helps for older people.

Some think that we have our own "Analog to Xsignal" converters in our brain... and thats seems so true.

Last but most important would be learning, brain training, making connections between neurons.

Just eating these superfoods wont do much imo, but adding activities to these foods will result in good performing ADC in your brain.(more oxygen, more brain learning).

Now, having all that in mind and doing it, one wouldnt even need good performing amplifiers !!!!! I mean, even 0.5-1% distortion could be pleasant to our minds. = less designs --- green future :D

Strange to think, that cultures, people are getting destroyed and regulated, but non pay attention on most important.

Attachments

• japan_excavators_machinery_min.jpg
    japan_excavators_machinery_min.jpg
    513 KB · Views: 216
I leave goat milk to others :yuck: But I observed that spicy red hot chili peppers (and music of RHCP) strongly influences sound perception. Its immediate effect is to suppress audible sensitivity, but after a short time it has the opposite effect: the audible sensitivity will be more sharp.
Same with camphor and menthol nasal inhaler.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
For BBQing, I think listening to some Meatloaf along with Black Eyed Peas, Bread and a little Salt-N-Pepa sounds good. Maybe start with Blue Oyster Cult, some Goatshead soup topped with Red Hot Chili Peppers. For dessert maybe a fruit salad. Strawberry Alarm Clock with Blind Melon, The Raspberries, Bananarama and a little Vanilla Fudge.

What time's dinner? Call me on the Coconut Telegraph. I'll bring over the Margaritavilles.

lol:D

Arent standalone woofers too slow ? Or atleast most of them... they do sound like very slow units that are hard to stop moving at a right time and hard to start them properly.

Rubberized membrane omg...

I am sure they can be configured but time consuming and so on.

Stereo is better:D

Just dont dance around with a full belly

Now belly is an interesting concept: a mass and it means it can be added into the room.

Maybe a huge belly helps to "soften" the sound near the listener ? Bellys are huge and massive and soft, they must interact with acoustics...

Actually this can be simulated in real life, "fake pregnant stomach products" :D

We know that room acoustics is not only dependent on room size.

furniture too = sofa, chairs, tables and so on.

There is that salt also. Especially sea salt. And its the most powerful:D if used as described down below:

If its mixed with water and deeply "inhaled" through nose, wonders will happen... it instantly affects your "eye" colorization, making color of the eyes more transparent and look "cleaner" after 1-5 minutes of few trys.
Some "bad" people can use this method and present themselvs as holy ones lol:D

EDIT: I forgot, imo it does not affact ears at all, like keeping them working properly trough out the day.

Breathing this through nose must be deep and quick, salt mixture must be pretty strong. You must get the feeling that its in ur brain and its killin you ! lol
There is always a possibility on choking, especially if it gets into the lungs and u will get a feeling of dieng "cant breath" --- same effect when you choke on food but its not blocking anything, breathing is still heavy and effect is same for sure.

This image here is important somehow lol :

Attachments

• heart-mind-balance-finding-right-85091977.jpg
    heart-mind-balance-finding-right-85091977.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Garlic gives best health benefit if chewed raw in the mouth for mixing in the saliva. Something to do with alicin and alinin conversion, don't remember which is the product.
I eat it raw in the morning with the water.

Best is castor oil or Epsum salt detox. Health is automatic if done periodically.

gajanan phadte

I mentioned this here once before.

One day I was listening to a new circuit. It tested 100% but it sounded flat and muffled. I was not pleased and I also didn't understand why it didn't work the way it was supposed to.

I happened to be stuffed up that day. While I was listening I had a sneezing spell, where I sneezed uncontrollably for about a minute. After this my sinuses were clear.

Now I could hear the circuit was working as I thought it should. It was my hearing all along that was "flat and muffled."

Status
Not open for further replies.