restoring old clock

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just purchased a new unmodded sony CD player. I have also a CDP XA20ES Cdplayer with Audiocomsuperclock and power supply installed.
Selling onn the 2nd hand market the XA20ES will generate less money than the cost of a new superclock and ps. Because the clock frequency is the same I will move the superclock to my new CD player.
But now I need to restore the old clock in my XA20ES, what is the best way to do that? (I haven't got the original parts anymore)

ericpeters said:
I just purchased a new unmodded sony CD player. I have also a CDP XA20ES Cdplayer with Audiocomsuperclock and power supply installed.
Selling onn the 2nd hand market the XA20ES will generate less money than the cost of a new superclock and ps. Because the clock frequency is the same I will move the superclock to my new CD player.
But now I need to restore the old clock in my XA20ES, what is the best way to do that? (I haven't got the original parts anymore)

What is the frequency of the clock?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.