MiniDSP question

I am curious as I have never used miniDSP.
My surround speakers in my Dolby Atmos theater are Dunlavy SM-1’s
I have built subwoofer enclosure’s with single downfiring Scanspeak 25w/8565-00 that’s the SM-1’s sit on top of.
I am using passive crossover on the Scanspeak woofers.
If I were to use miniDSP for ONLY the woofers would I have delay issues with my home theater setup?
I guess I should run my SM-1’s thru miniDSP as well so could help delay between the monitors and woofer , but would I have another delay problem being that that pair of speakers were the only ones that are fed via miniDSP.
Digital is all new to me.
Thank you in advance...

Also, I do not think I made it clear that the woofers I want to crossover and equalize are not actually subwoofer, they are more of an extension on the of the SM-1 monitors that sit on top of them.
What concerns me is -top half of speaker is passive, bottom is digital crossed over and equalized.
Then Dirac live equalizes & sets delays as a whole speaker.
Am I flawed in thinking that this will be an issue?

You should have no problems using the Mini DSP just for your subs, I recommend that, its exactly why I do, you can use REW to check the timings, and time align your subs to match your speakers, I had exactly the same delay settings using the Mini DSP in place to the processor with seperate Sub EQ driving the same subs in the same room, so I domes think it will add any delay with the extra connections