X Sim not finding frd files. Help, please

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Guys,

The title pretty much says it all. X Sim hs been working fine for months but, although nothing has changed on my computer that I know of, a problem has cropped up. When I measure impedance using DATS I export it as a zma file to the X Sim !FRD ZMA files folder. It shows up on the computer when I check with file explorer, but does not show up from within X Sim when I try to load it into the driver data. I'm not very computer savy so all I've done so far is to restart the computer a couple of times. I'm thinking of deleting X Sim and reloading it, but am afraid that might be a mistake. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Jay

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I have a work around that lets me load the files, although I'm sure it is not the best way to do things. I deleted X Sim 3d, loaded the regular version and set up a new folder named X Sim !frd zma files. Whe measuring the impedance using DATS, I sent the zma files to the new folder. They showed up there and were loadable using the X Sim driver tune window. For now I'm just happy that I can play with a new 2 way using the SB13 PFC25R-04 and the Peerless DQ25SC 16-04 titanium tweeter. I have high hopes for it!
Jay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.