Searching desperately for J. Hidley's "2nd_order_HP_filter_calculator.xls" file.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Searching desperately for J. Hidley's "2nd_order_HP_filter_calculator.xls" file.

I'm going insane trying to track down a copy of the old "2nd_order_HP_filter_calculator.xls" Excel spreadsheet that J. Hidley created quite a few years back. I desperately need it and can't figure out where I have it saved for the life of me. I've also searched high and low on the internet to no avail. The only mention of it I find inevitably leads to his original site, which has been down for a long time.

The original URL to the spreadsheet was Sorry, we couldn't find that page but the site is long gone. Does anyone have a copy of this file that they would be willing to share with me? I'd be forever grateful!

Thank you so much, but guess what? I just found it!

I was able to use the Way Back Machine to find some old copies of his website that were indexed by a web crawler. I downloaded the files I needed as well as several others in case I ever need them for reference. Horay! I immediately made a cloud back-up of the files as well. There's the saying that "nothing ever gets deleted from the internet," but it's crazy how close to "disappearing" some old web documents are.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.