Hello from Amsterdam, Netherlands

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there,

I am a software developer living in Amsterdam since 2014. Originally from Argentina. I also lived in Madrid, Spain for a long time.

I have some experience with digital and analog electronics, and lately have been busy with a few audio-related projects. I actually registered in diyAudio more than 6 years ago but never posted. Better late than never!:snail:

I am in the process of building a class A amp, and if I can get a pair of those Jensen transformers, it's going to be based on Nelson Pass' F6 design.

Regards,
Iván

Last edited:
Welcome

Hi there,

I am a software developer living in Amsterdam since 2014. Originally from Argentina. I also lived in Madrid, Spain for a long time.

I have some experience with digital and analog electronics, and lately have been busy with a few audio-related projects. I actually registered in diyAudio more than 6 years ago but never posted. Better late than never!:snail:

I am in the process of building a class A amp, and if I can get a pair of those Jensen transformers, it's going to be based on Nelson Pass' F6 design.

Regards,
Iván

So then we are about the same.. it took me over 8 years to post here.. lol

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.