• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Seas CA15RLY midbass drive units

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Up for sale, I have a pair of brand-new Seas CA15RLY 5in midbass drivers from their Prestige series.

One of Seas's best known and loved units, and rightly so. Classic coated paper cone, very open cast aluminium basket for excellent venting & high rigidity, very smooth and extended response with well-controlled roll-off and all of Seas's legendary build quality. T/S spec. suitable for many different applications, a traditional, high quality and well-implemented motor with CCAW coil and long-throw suspension design. Easy to use, easy to listen to, flexible, high quality midbass. Like many others I've used these in several DIY and commercial designs. Some stock images of the unit attached.

As noted above, these are brand-new units; I'm asking for £70 + delivery for the pair.

On the subject of packaging, I use cardboard wrap and sustainable FSC rated outer cardboard boxes fastened with heavy-duty packing tape. These are reinforced inside with recycled heavy-duty cardboard and packed with recycled brown / grey packing paper and high quality bubble-insulation.

As always, thanks for looking. :)

Attachments

• S01.jpg
    S01.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 358
  • S02.jpg
    S02.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 364
  • S02.png
    S02.png
    531.2 KB · Views: 367
  • S03.png
    S03.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:
Still available at £70 GBP + shipping (less than 1/2 typical UK retail price).

With the Covid-19 pandemic and UK lockdown I let these excellent, well-known Seas units drop off the page as shipping was tricky. Now things are starting to ease a little, bumping them back up as they need an appreciative new home.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.