MiniDSP 4x10HD connect issues

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

My miniDSP 4x10HD was working fine using the newest firmware. Now I can't connect to it anymore. :confused:

Only thing that works is bootloader mode and firmware update works OK.
I can select preset on the front panel, but no LED is on at source select.

Any advise on how to get my miniDSP back to life?

Thanks for fast response. I was using it on my PC. Than moved it to my stereo and tried to connect it via an old laptop on Windows 7.
This was not working, so moved back to PC (Win 10) and still not working.

Checked DSP outputs. Put some music on input and check all outputs, but they are all silent. Don't know if music should come out after a firmware update.

Last edited:
Thanks for the firmware versions. I upgraded to both versions, but no success.

I found out that the positive and negative voltage for opamps is missing. Checked the feedback pin of LM2586, but is also 0V. :bawling:

Hope the transformer is not broken. Seems to be dedicated...

5V and 3V3 are there. So 12V is OK. I don't know which one is the REMin jumper and what it should do.
+15V and -15V are missing. I think these is generated by a switch mode power supply controlled via LM2586. This chip can be disabled pulling pin 1 high, which is the case for some reason.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.