• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

THAT Corp. 320P14-U matched transistor arrays

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I'm selling THAT Corp 320P14-U matched transistor arrays. I have 50 pieces left over from a project I discontinued.

The THAT 320 is a large geometry, 4-transistor, PNP array. They exhibit both high speed and low noise, with excellent parameter matching between transistors. DIP14 package.

Price is $4.50 each plus shipping (10 piece minimum). Price is $200 if you purchase all 50 pieces available (includes shipping to US).

Payments via PayPal invoice. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Dave

Integer Audio
Ribbon Mic Preamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.