Writing documentation about electronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Comments for - Electronics did not allow me to comment. This is why I am posting here.

I would like to write an introduction to electronics for those who need to understand the basic concepts. My aim is to explain founding concepts like, charge, electric current, electrostatic forces, electric potential, voltage, capacitance, capacitors, electromagnetism, electromagnetic induction, inductance, inductors, transformers, resistance, semiconductors, introduction to the workings of BJTs, characteristics of BJTs, diodes and a short introduction of other transistor types and parasitics.

This is not the first time I would be writing howtos. I have done this on forums.debian.net and particularly liked the easy way howtos could be written and posted to the forums. Writing a howto was as easy as creating a new thread. They have a section in the forums dedicated to howto threads.

I can add my contribution to the 'Electronics' section of the wiki and name it 'Basic Concepts of Electronics'. As these concepts are the founding pillars of all electronics understanding, I think, it should be the first document in the 'Electronics' section.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.