Coupling transformer for SE/BAL conversion

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
chinese 12AU7/6922 preamp kit questions

I am building this 12AU7 tube preamp that has single ended and balanced inputs and outputs and the kit requires the use of two coupling transformers that facilitate converting a single ended signal to balanced and vice versa.

HTB1kKaUXzLuK1Rjy0Fhq6xpdFXad.jpg

Hi End AudioResearch ARC Tube Preamplifier XLR Balanced Or RCA Input&Output,12AU7/ECC83+ECC88/6DJ8 Preamp DIY Kit-in Amplifier from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

The problem is that other than 600:600 I dont know anything about the correct part and its parameters. there is a bunch on mouser but they have different frequency range etc and it is not clear to me which one would be ideal.

HTB1iyxFXODxK1Rjy1zcq6yGeXXaY.jpg

Last edited:
I could use more help. I have never built a tube based kit and these are the AC requirements:

AC/6.5V/2A (±3%) _ AC/280V-0-280V/100MA (±5%) _ AC/14V/3A (±10%)

I could use some direction from someone with experience. what should i order? should it be 3 separate trannys or just one that has different winding? please advise.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.