• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Spp is alive

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well it sounds very nice, SPP with Fisher 7591 output transformers in triode mode, A Paeco power transformer,An old uninterruptable power supply case,and some 50 year old 6bq5 pulls.Since it sounds so nice, I am going to order another SPP PC board (George if you're out there).I happened to order double the parts from Mouser just in case. Well, I do need to repurpose some Olson 6bq5 (edit 7189 AM240) integrated amp output transformers I have, if I can find them.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.