• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Spring clean up Different pcbs for DIY amps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

i have gone through my finished projects, and i offer the following for sale

2 PCBs AEM6000 (100W LATMOS-FET amp for 2SK1058/2SJ162 or EXICON ECX10N20/10P20)
-2oz CU (see attached jpg); inluding all parts marked green in attached BOM (pdf-file) total 66€ -sold-

2 PCB APEX AX11 MKII 1oz CU layout by vargasmongo3435 total 8€ -sold-
100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

2 Bulk PSU 1oz CU layout by Prasi 2,5€ each -sold-
100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

PAYPAL available

Shipment + PAYPAL fees not included, depends on destination.
If interested send me PM.

Best regards

Günni

PICT0270.JPG

Attachments

• powerampDiy.pdf
    32.5 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
What's the minimum input / output of cap multiplier?

Hi Felipe

i use the single cap multiplier for the CFH7 and the AX-11. With a voltage drop of about 5V , and a supply voltage from 35-40 V, you have to feed in 40-45V rectified voltage. The physical dimensions are limited by the given lead space of the pcb, also you can adopt the use values for capacitors.

the dual cap multplier i use for my amp with +/- 52 V supply voltage with a 15000µF/63 V input cap and a 150µF/63V the gates of the IRFP240/9240

BR
Günni

Hi Günni

Can I take 2 pieces of each posted to 4000 Australia.

PCB Juma CapMultiplyer 1oz CU, layout by Idefixes 2€ each
Juma's Easy-Peasy Capacitance Multiplier

PCB Dual CapMultiplyer 1oz CU layout by Prasi 2€ each

Thanks sp

Hi Günni,

I wanna try for digital +5V?

TIA
Felipe

Hi Felipe,

the biggest disadvantage at +5V will be the voltage drop of 5V over the vertikal FET. So you will have to spend double of the power at input as what you get on the output. The same for use at filament for example, 6,3V + 5V (voltage drop at FET) at 2 A, you need about 12 V/2A at the input of the Capmu.

BR
Günni

Last edited:
Hi Günni

Can I take 2 pieces of each posted to 4000 Australia.

PCB Juma CapMultiplyer 1oz CU, layout by Idefixes 2€ each

PCB Dual CapMultiplyer 1oz CU layout by Prasi 2€ each

Thanks sp

Hi sp

sure is no problem, Remember shipment and fees is about €4,8 additional and there is no insurance and tracking. Will be sent in a big padded letter.

Let me know, if it's ok

BR
Günni

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.