diyAudio

diyAudio (https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/index.php)
-   Class D (https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/class-d/)
-   -   Problems with L25D DIY AMPS (https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/class-d/318504-l25d-diy-amps.html)

stef33fr 7th February 2018 10:31 AM

Problems with L25D DIY AMPS

I decided to make my amps myself rather than buying brand new ones.
I left on a base of L25D (IRS2092 + IRFB4020PBF) from JLM.
The set will be powered by + - 75V by a custom toroidal transformer , a power supply card and protection HPs.

An externally hosted image should be here but it is no longer accessible. Please upload images instead of linking to them to prevent this.
An externally hosted image should be here but it is no longer accessible. Please upload images instead of linking to them to prevent this.

After modeling to choose the case:

I started manufacturing:

stef33fr 7th February 2018 12:50 PM

After two mounted amps , the third is more recalcitrant ...

The two L25D cards do not light up!
I have dismantled the MOSFETs to test them, it seems that it is correct (although ??)
I measure, with or without MOSFET, -38V on the HP output ...

I'll have to go back to my applied electronics classes! In the meantime, any advice or ideas are welcome.

On the other hand, I read here or there, that it might be wise to connect the GND of my power adapter to the earth of my amp, but I have 100VAC between the two!
For now, my star mass is on the GND of my power supply card, the electrostatic screen of my ring to the ground.

Any advice is welcome.

stef33fr 7th February 2018 12:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the wiring diagram

stef33fr 7th February 2018 01:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the wiring diagram