• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

JFET matching Jig

2Oz copper & dedicated jumper

• 2oZ copper

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Dedicated jumper clip in kit

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JFET matching Jig- Only 1 Oz available

Here is a simple circuit for matching SMD and through hole JFEts. Works for both N and P types and SOT23 and small through hole type.
Can measure
ID
IDSS
Vp
Details here
SMD jfet test jig
No KITS , only PCB

Here is the link to mouser parts list for V2 version (matches dual jfets such as 2SJ109)

https://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=86c42aff55

Manual for assembly and use with parts list here for older version. Principle is the same for v2.
JFET matching Jig

2-10M1A just a package designation for original Toshiba dual JFETS. And no such socket is available anywhere that I am aware of.
So what I did was get these two parts (Its in the mouser list linked at the first page)
90147-1104
90147-1103 and solder them at the 4 pin and 3 pin positions and use a drop of superglue between them. Don't forget to hold them together tight while glue is curing, with a clamp.
The dual jfets will slide in without any difficulty.
DON'T FORGET ,if you don't hold them together they may get pushed to the side by glue while curing.
However ,You do not need the socket or dual switch for board to work with non dual jfets.

Last edited:
If anyone in Europe wants to be a volunteer for 5 or more boards I can ship it to him and everyone else can pay him / her and get the boards either assembled or bare kit to save on shipping. Shipping cost to Europe might not make it profitable to buy. Looking for one Good Samaritan !!!

If anyone in Europe wants to be a volunteer for 5 or more boards I can ship it to him and everyone else can pay him / her and get the boards either assembled or bare kit to save on shipping. Shipping cost to Europe might not make it profitable to buy. Looking for one Good Samaritan !!!
Rather than sending PCBs across the water, what about sending the ordering details via private Email to the "volunteer". They could then order up 10 PCBs from one of the cheap Chinese PCB suppliers for distribution around Europe.

Andrew , the only problem is with logistics , I only plan to order 10 and with other PCBs I will get it for 5$ more for shipping( of course I am paying 40$ for DHL shipping) understanding minimum starts at 20-30$ to US. So for any seperate order it will be price of 5PCBs comes to more or less 30$ with shipping to Europe I guess. I think I can ship it out faster using USPS than Chinese regular post to Europe and Germany I know they deliver by two weeks.well I am open to anything but just don't need 5-10 boards to lay around for nothing. If there is enough interest I can get 10 ,price won't be much different. Everything else I will leave for interested parties. I can assemble one or two boards too but can get you guys as kits( it will save some money to order parts from mouser above 10 counts ) and I can share that profit if you buy as a kit. If you order seperate definitely will pay more for shipping anywhere for components and ultimately total price will be higher than buying from me as kit ( even for Europe ), I assume.

I can do one may be two boards assembled. So yes one for you . Merlin can you get all the boards and send it out to guys in Europe. Saves you in shipping and them too. You can decide the price to sell to others.
Two assembled boards have been reserved already.
So only kits or PCB . Few let me know by this weekend. Approximately 5 more left.

Last edited:
Tubes guy is ok with kit?I have one asked for assembled through PM. Please continue request here so everyone can see. If it exceeds 10 then has to have 15. But can't offer more assembled boards. It's easy to solder just need the right components.

Yes, kinku, I initially said that kit or assembled was okay, but later replied that assembled is my preference. See post #8. Thanks for checking - Pat

Last edited:
Joined 2009
Paid Member
I can do one may be two boards assembled. So yes one for you . Merlin can you get all the boards and send it out to guys in Europe. Saves you in shipping and them too. You can decide the price to sell to others.
Two assembled boards have been reserved already.
So only kits or PCB . Few let me know by this weekend. Approximately 5 more left.

OK no problem to send kits or pcb to Europe guys waiting not more 10 or 15 persons.