• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2SC5200-O/2SA1943-O

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_4956.jpg
    IMG_4956.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 434
  • IMG_4957.jpg
    IMG_4957.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 424
Last edited:
Thank you for your reply. What electronic store is that ?for checking prices in US I use octopart.com, if you'll buy more than 100 of each than each transistor will be around 2$. your comment about fake or not fake is offending....
I buy components only from digikey , mouser , arrow and Newark.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for trying not to mess my selling tread....
The sale is for US only due to high shipping price from us to rest of the world, I am not talking about a very secret electronic store in Europe , I'm talking US only, octopart.com gives u an idea about authorized stores to sell those components.
Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.