diyAudio

diyAudio (https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/index.php)
-   Swap Meet (https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/)
-   -   R-Theta 65340 12" Heatsink Group Buy (https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/30970-theta-65340-12-heatsink-buy.html)

Coulomb 26th March 2004 03:50 AM

R-Theta 65340 12" Heatsink Group Buy
 
2 Attachment(s)
Click on link to go directly to Wikki.

R-Theta 65340 Heat Sink Canadian Group Buy

12" Finished, Black Anodized Extrusion for $52.50 CAD plus 15% taxes. Local pickup available in Mississauga, shipping approximately $1 per pound. Each 12" piece is 11 pounds.

R-Theta will ship to the US from the Buffalo warehouse.


Regards

Anthony

fcel 26th March 2004 04:12 AM

Is R-Theta 65340 the same heatsink as the previous group buy back in Dec/2002?

thomas997 26th March 2004 06:10 AM

What method of shipping are they using to get it to Canada.

Im sure you know, but if they use UPS you will get screwed at the border.

UPS = up to 50% in brokerage fees/duties/etc.

USPS= 5$ plus canadian tax

others = ?

Coulomb 26th March 2004 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by fcel
Is R-Theta 65340 the same heatsink as the previous group buy back in Dec/2002?
Yes it is, except it is an inch longer.

Anthony

Coulomb 26th March 2004 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by thomas997
What method of shipping are they using to get it to Canada.

Im sure you know, but if they use UPS you will get screwed at the border.

UPS = up to 50% in brokerage fees/duties/etc.

USPS= 5$ plus canadian tax

others = ?

There would be no brokerage charges, Canadian orders ship from Mississauga Ontario and US orders would ship from Buffalo New York.

Regards

Anthony

tommak 26th March 2004 12:06 PM

US order costs?
 
Since they are willing to ship to the US from their Buffalo warehouse, what would the total charge be for US orders? The $52.50 CAN converts to about $39.68 US, and I assume there wouldn't be the 15% tax charge. Is this correct?

Also if the shipping charge is in CAD, would the $1 per pound end up being $.76 US. Resulting in shipping being around $8.36.

So with shipping, the US total would be around $39.68 + $8.36 = $48.04 US????

Thank you!

tommak

Coulomb 26th March 2004 01:16 PM

Re: US order costs?
 
Quote:

Originally posted by tommak
Since they are willing to ship to the US from their Buffalo warehouse, what would the total charge be for US orders? The $52.50 CAN converts to about $39.68 US, and I assume there wouldn't be the 15% tax charge. Is this correct?

Also if the shipping charge is in CAD, would the $1 per pound end up being $.76 US. Resulting in shipping being around $8.36.

So with shipping, the US total would be around $39.68 + $8.36 = $48.04 US????

Thank you!

tommak

I believe you are correct Tommak, I will check on the shipping cost though and let you know.

Anthony

BrianGT 26th March 2004 02:15 PM

Is there any possibility of getting these things in 4-5" lengths, as these would work great for a bridgeclone.

--
Brian

Coulomb 26th March 2004 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BrianGT
Is there any possibility of getting these things in 4-5" lengths, as these would work great for a bridgeclone.

--
Brian

I guess I could get it in any length you want, would you like me to get you a quote on 4" & 6" sections?

BTW - Many Blessings to you and Meredith on Saturday.

Anthony

Coulomb 30th March 2004 01:43 PM

We do not seem to be getting that much interest this year, could it be I do not have the same cache as Peter?

Or is there just so much Heat Sink material out there that the market is saturated?

Regards

Anthony


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:10 PM.


Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 17.65%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2020 diyAudio

Wiki