Help with Crossfire BMF 600.2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey All,

I am here to ask your assistance with another repair. The amp is a crossfire BMF 600.2. It's a two channel amp.

Problem I am having , when the amp is powered up it turns on normal and plays normal, but once I turn it off and try to turn it back on it does not come back on. It has one green led and this would give a slight blink as the amp it trying to start. It I disconnect the B+ and leave off for a while 10 mins or more and reconnect and then power back up it turns on normal. If I then turn off and try to turn on it does not come back on.

There was a problem intially where a 5.6 ohm base resistor for a C4467 transistor went open. I changed it along with the the transistor. Everything else seems ok.

Seems as though something has to discharge before the amp can power up again.

Any assistance with this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your quick response. Please see attached.

If you require any other info please let me know .

Thanks again

Please let me know if you got the pics I sent six

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    793.6 KB · Views: 96
Took out all outputs, they are all good. Same problem exists. Looks like q119 and q114 mpsa06 were both leaky . Changed them amp starts up normal so far. Tomorrow will put back in output transistors and retest. Will update you. Thanks for all your help much appreciated.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.