• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Few more PCBs for AD797 HQMC phonostage for LOMc

PCBs and modules for high quality AD797 MC phonostage

I have few more PCbs for this phonostage.This is one of the best DIY phonostage for LOMC designed by Ak member Hypnotoad, also very cheap to build. Here is the thread AD797 Phono Stage Build and Help Desk Thread | Audiokarma Home Audio Stereo Discussion Forums
DFQTf0s.png

1TCqB1f.jpg

Phonostage and power supply modules
CqN7w2Z.jpg

ncYBNXe.jpg

Phonostage PCB $12
Power supply PCB $8
Shipping $6 by Registered post

Phonostage module including all 4 opamps $100
Power supply module $20
Express shipping $25 by UPS/DHL

Regards
Sachin

Last edited:
I will take two sets but am wondering what the difference is in the PS PCB shown vs the PCB's labelled as SPSU with C1 to C4 in a line at one side and Ch1 to Ch4 in a line on the other side.

PM on the way.

Hi
The SPS was small power supply works with 12V AC wallwart. The OPS power supply(shown here) uses 12-0-12 to 18-0-18 transformer intended to use with 3-4 preamps at a time. Both have adjustable power outputs. OPS has single as well as dual adjustable outputs.
You can see OPS at work here with many preamps:
Below pics belong to my Australian friend:

I had provided all the boards.

Regards
Sachin