diyAudio

diyAudio (https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/index.php)
-   Swap Meet (https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/)
-   -   PCBs for Moving Coil RIAA preamplifier (https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/274087-pcbs-moving-coil-riaa-preampli-er.html)

gdan 9th May 2015 09:10 AM

PCBs for Moving Coil RIAA preamplifier

1 Attachment(s)
I have one last pair of PCBs (shown in Photo) for the construction of a Moving Coil RIAA preamplifier as was presented in my article for Audioxpress (March 2014).
The price for both PCBs (two PCBs are needed for a stereo preamplifier) is 55 Euros plus shipping.
If you are interested, send me an e-mail at gntanavaras@gmail.com

gdan 11th May 2015 07:58 AM

The two PCBs were sold.

Maybe I could order another small quantity if there is enough interest.
Please let me know if you are interested.

gdan 20th November 2018 11:54 AM

I have another pair of PCBs for the construction of the Moving Coil RIAA preamplifier as was presented in Audioxpress (March 2014) and can be find here: The MC100 - A High-Quality Moving Coil RIAA Preamplifier | audioXpress.
The price for both PCBs (two PCBs are needed for a stereo preamplifier) is 40 Euros plus shipping.
If you are interested, send me a message.

gdan 10th December 2018 03:50 PM

Reminder!

gdan 13th January 2019 01:40 PM

I got new PCBs for the Moving Coil RIAA preamplifier {Audioxpress March 2014}.
The article also has been posted on-line here:
The MC100 - A High-Quality Moving Coil RIAA Preamplifier | audioXpress
The total cost for the 2 boards that are needed for a stereo preamplifier is 48 Euros (shipping cost is included).
If you are interested, send me a PM or an email at: gntanavaras@gmail.com

gdan 5th March 2019 05:52 PM

Some PCBs are still available.

gdan 31st May 2019 11:49 AM

I received a few PCBs for the Moving Coil RIAA preamplifier {Audioxpress March 2014}.

The total cost for the 2 boards that are needed for a stereo preamplifier is 48 Euros (shipping cost is included).

gdan 25th June 2019 08:47 AM

I have a few PCBs for the construction of the Moving Coil RIAA preamplifier as was presented in Audioxpress (March 2014) and can be find here on line:
The MC100 - A High-Quality Moving Coil RIAA Preamplifier | audioXpress

The total price for two PCBs that are needed for a stereo preamplifier is now 40 Euros (shipping is included in this price).

dhsettim 25th June 2019 09:39 PM

Parts

Hi,
Do you have an updated parts list (BOM) and part numbers from Digikey/Mouser/Farnell etc as I've had locating some parts at the accuracy required?
thanks
tim

gdan 25th June 2019 09:50 PM

Hi Tim,
Can you send me an email at: gntanavaras@gmail.com
describing in what parts are you referring to?

regards
George