• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aurasound MR18.4 (NS18) x2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well I stumbled upon three Aurasound MR18.4 (NS18) 18" subwoofers with NRT motors that I could not pass up at the time. Now years later, I dont have a use for all of them so two are for sale. These are brand new in the box, never used/power, and stored properly in my apt

Asking $650ea OBO w/ free shipping within the US (weigh ~50 lbs)
two available (MSRP ~$900/ea)

http://www.roaster-coffee-shop.com/haut-parleur/Data Sheet speaker/AURA/mr.pdf
Aurasound | Mobile Sound
Aurasound NS18-992-4A 18" Subwoofer: Madisound Speaker Store

Last edited:
Hi
I would be very interested in these,but unfortunately,they were sold for $595each and a new batch should be on the way soon.If we can work out a better deal,I would be interested.
thanks

I am flexible in price so let me know what you are thinking. Remember my asking price included free shipping within the US. We can work out a price + shipping international. PM me and we can work something out :)

Dude are you retarded? See when the audiogon auction was first posted? I had these posted up every to get the most potential customers...PE techtalk, DIYMA, caraudio.com, audio etc. I have updated everywhere when the sold, admittedly I forgot to close the audiogon auction.

Dont be pissy because you lost out on a nice deal, be a man and accept that someone was able to put their money their money where their mouth was

What, you dont know?

I was waiting two days for you before I heard anything solid, beside phrases like "i will let you know" and "let me think about it". I decided to sell to somebody with payment ready. You have had my paypal from the beginning and said you would send money the next day and didnt. What do you expect? I have personally lost numerous sales do to people that flake out and end up changing there mind. It was always my business practice that first to pays get the item, you had ample time to send me payment. You try to ruin my reputation but I have done nothing wrong, you are just sour because you missed out. Sorry but its your loss.

And what was that response:

"Hi Mark
I will let you know.
thanks john"

then you say:

"Hi Mark
I will send the money.How old are they,any pics,and did you have a contact#?I will call and send money and info tomorrow.
john"

And did you? I answered those previous questions already and posted in my FS thread, they are BNIB, pictures are posted, you had my contact info and address. I told you they were sold Wednesday afternoon

So......what did I do wrong again?

Last edited:
again
Mon..you ok the deal
tues..i replied
weds..got stuff arranged,ok'd the deal,ready to send money(wanted some final info-age,pics and contact# )I had no pics and why send the money when you sold them(what is wrong here)
weds-you say they are sold...that same day..LOOK AT YOUR DATES!!!
I work
up at 3:30am and in bed by 8:30pm

Well they are sold and your too late, what is your problem because I never lied to you? You take days to reply between emails yet respond within minutes here, I wonder why? Seems like you have a communication problem or only respond when you want something?

Again why ask questions that have already been answered?

Why beat me down on pricing then say your are going to send payment, then dont?

You had all my information and they are brand new.

You can **** and moan all you want, I have been upfront with you and unfortunately you took too long and they were sold to someone who was ready to buy.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.