Woofer replacement for Infinity Reference 2000.5 Woofer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Folks,
I recently acquired a pair of Infinity Reference 2000.5 Floorstanders for a silly price ($20). They are a two way system with a wave-guided soft dome tweeter and a 6.5 mid bass driver. The speakers are specced to have a low-freq response to 38hz at -3dB. I got these cheap because they came without the woofers. I mainly bought these speakers for their cabinets as this will be a good DIY opportunity.
I contacted Infinity to query the price of replacement woofers and they quoted me $120 each (!). If I am going to pay that much, I figured I might as well get a high quality replacement.
In order to find a decent replacement woofer, I figured I probably want the Thiele/Small parameters of the original woofers so I can use them as a starting point for my search. . So my question to you folks is this..
1. Does anyone have the T/S params of these woofers? Part number 333235-001. I did contact Infinity and they sent me the spec sheet which I have screen captured below and all I got out of them was the nominal impendence (5.6 ohms).
2. I also think this is a good opportunity to fit a pair of reference quality mid-bass/woofer to these cabinets to build a pair of stellar small floor standers. Can anyone recommend an affordable 6, 6.5 inch or 7 inch woofer that will work well in a largish reflex cabinet like this one? This cabinet has a volume of 32 litres or 1.13 cubic feet. I am going to modify the cutout anyway so cutout dimensions are not a concern. I do realize that the crossover impedes my chances of finding a woofer that exactly matches the combination of crossover and cabinet but I figure I will get a decent match as long as the nominal impedence stays around 6 ohms (Please feel free to smack down my naive assumption).
Any pointers will be appreciated on my first DIY project.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.