revox g36 heads

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi has anyone ever bought g36 heads from JM technical arts where one of the heads give the appearance of being slightly used ?
I have always had great service with JMT, if there's ever been a problem they have always worked it out but on this occasion i didn't have a close look at the heads until 3 years later. Maby it's something different i hope so.
Are these the nortronics heads or revox spares. Your knowledge would be greatly appreciated .

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi has anyone ever bought g36 heads from JM technical arts where one of the heads give the appearance of being slightly used ?
I have always had great service with JMT, if there's ever been a problem they have always worked it out but on this occasion i didn't have a close look at the heads until 3 years later. Maby it's something different i hope so.
Are these the nortronics heads or revox spares. Your knowledge would be greatly appreciated .

Please post some pictures.

JMT acquired the magnetic head company a couple of years ago which was owned and operated by Joe Dundovic and had the remaining Nortronics heads after that company went out of business. Your heads could be JMT, Nortronics or Revox, but without the pictures it is hard to know.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.