• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F/S Behringer ECM 8000 Measurement Microphones

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Would you agree to ship one to Sofia, Bulgaria, EU and at what shipping cost? Can you put a "gift" status on it as otherwise I have to spend 1 day in bullshiting with the customs and they will charge about 20 euro just for the documents handling and payments ( so its cheaper to buy a new one from here ).

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
I have 2 calibrated by Cross-spectrum (+ one i hope to use those 2 to at least roughly calibrate). 1 is down 2.5 dB at 20 Hz, the other 3dB. That is getting to be a significant enuff deviation from flat that one needs to worry, in a critical case they would be ruled out as being accurate enuff at that frequency.

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.