• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

six AD797B opamps + browndog adapters

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
six AD797BN DIP8 single op-amps:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
(actual pic to come!)

that's the highest grade of AD797(the SOIC8 version "AD797BR/AD797BRZ" is a long time favorite of many ppl on DIY forums) and the DIP8 version was phased out a while ago, so they're pretty hard to come by.

I'm selling them coz my op-amps rolling fever has come to an end :rolleyes:

majkel says they are the best money can buy(and I would very much agree): Audio-gd discrete op-amps reviewed: OPA-Earth, OPA-Moon, OPA-Sun v.2 - Head-Fi

they come from this seller: AD797BN Ultralow Distortion Op Am - eBay

I'll throw in 3 brand new browndogs: Single-to-dual Op-AMP Adapter - DIP version (p/n 021001)

so you can do stuff like that:
DSC01072.jpg

the opamps cost ($12.95*6)+$6= USD83, the browdogs cost ($3*3)+$3= USD12...that's $95 grand total, I'll let them go for USD70 all included(shipping worldwide/paypal fee).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.