• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2x TDA1541A S2 (Double Crown)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought 11 of these with a friend about a year ago. I don't need these two. They were sourced from someone on ebay, can't find his name because my friend made the payment. He had close to 100% positive feedback and references FWIW. They sound great. Wish I could hold on to them.

Asking: 200 shipped + insured CONUS

Sorry, that's what I paid!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
That would be "S2 made in Taiwan" definitely. I do not want to pollute this thread but I happen to sell 1998 TDA1541A/N2 versions from Taiwan and also S2 from Taiwan. So I know both versions.

S2 Taiwan are the best you can get and they are worth the money if you want the best version money can get. However the difference between S2 Taiwan and 1998 Taiwan version is not spectacular ( audible differences ) but S2 is just better no matter what. Specs are certainly better.

Audible differences between S2 Taiwan and S1 Belgium are obvious even for untrained ears.
It appears that the production line in Taiwan was able to produce the finest of TDA1541A.

The S2 bakus11 is selling look exactly like mine and from the pics I would say these are original.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.