• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

JX92S Group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, is anyone intersted in group buys for these drivers in the US. I have been told it is likely to be ~ 35 % discount for 12. I wonder how much more there would be for larger numbers, so just wondering how much interest there might be if these were at say 100 or 125 each ?
Thanks

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
I didn't realize this until now but, on the Contact Us page of the E.J. Jordan website:

"Annual holiday

This office will be closed from Thursday, 6 September until Monday 10th October 2007. Email enquiries will be handled during that time but sales and technical correspondence will be dealt with after 10 October."

Looks like we'll have to wait another couple weeks before getting any further information about a possible group buy.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
I sent EJJ an email and they have redirected it to EAD since they are now handling all sales of Jordan products. I'll let you guys know what they say as far as pricing.

britbug, if you're interested in heading this up as a group buy please do so. Otherwise I would be glad to do it if the pricing is good.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.