Oregon Electronics D6

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm a new member from Toronto. I note via Google that a member, Brian Beck, was inquiring about an old Oregon Electronics D6 power supply and manual back in 2004. I have a manual and 2 of these supplies. I would be very interested in contacting others who may wish to keep theirs up and running (not an easy feat!)

geohath
I just joined this April because I purchased an Oregon D6 power supply over ebay this spring. Fortunately the unit works flawlessly, but I wanted a schematic just like Brian. If I could purchase a copy of the manual that would be great because I'm better shape than Brian because I've never thought about reverse engineering outside of a fleeting moment of obligation because mine works and his doesn't. I just love the power supply and I use it lots! On top of that the supply has a purple front panel and Jimi Hendrix is my Euterpe (god of music}! My email address is elemushen@yahoo.com.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.