Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

PCB: low voltage On-Off switch drives AC mains relay \ includes soft start .. H9KPXG
PCB: low voltage On-Off switch drives AC mains relay \ includes soft start .. H9KPXG
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old Yesterday, 05:17 PM   #81
Neat Ripple is offline Neat Ripple  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Question AC/DC Module

Placed my Mouser order

Mouser won't ship the Mean Well AC/DC module to the UK due to CE restrictions. It looks like the RECOM RAC02-05SE/277 would work as a replacement - is this correct?

Link to product page.

Thanks for your help.
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM   #82
Mark Johnson is offline Mark Johnson  United States
diyAudio Donor
diyAudio Member

If UK Mouser won't sell it to you then you will need to find another UK distributor with parts on the shelf, who will sell to you. Sitting here on my couch in California, I managed to find two: RS Components UK and Farnell UK.

49 units in stock at RS @ 4.81

941 units in stock at Farnell @ 4.91

I recommend you buy from both, just to find out which one is easier to deal with. Good info to have for future audio hobby purchases!
Old Yesterday, 07:52 PM   #83
Neat Ripple is offline Neat Ripple  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Thanks for the info Mark. I was hoping a substitue item would work to save on shipping costs.

I've used both RS and Farnell in the past. Very impressed with Farnell - their shipping is fast! I'll order from them.

Thanks again.

PCB: low voltage On-Off switch drives AC mains relay \ includes soft start .. H9KPXGHide this!Advertise here!