PSUD 2.10 released

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Andrew are you using the latest version of PSUD2? Have you been able to locate where the rectifier txt file is on you PC? You can edit that file directly and save it, and then check that any edited diode details show up properly in the app.

It can be worth doing some due diligence when assuming a particular diode model has the correct parameters, especially when entering or using models that the public have added over time.

Hi Duncanamps,

I just found the solution. I needed to change the source to one of the vacuum rectifier types then the different rectifiers can be selected from the rectifier properties list.
I'm all sorted out now!

Once again, thank you for such as awesome tool.

Kind Regards
Andrew

Hi trobbins,

I couldn't find the txt file on my PC but I did find a directory with a heap of *.rect files. I'm assuming each rectifier needs its own *.rect going forward.

The good news is I found that the vacuum tube rectifiers were installed, it was a user error that meant I couldn't initially find them when using the application.

Kind Regards
Andrew

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.