Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Help with SSR03 PSU by Per-Anders
Help with SSR03 PSU by Per-Anders
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 9th November 2019, 08:31 PM   #1
PJN is offline PJN  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Help with SSR03 PSU by Per-Anders

Hi All,

Looking for a little help troubleshooting my SSR03 psu build. Tried the SSR03 forum first but found it impossible to post there, my old login not recognized and not able to reregister, seems to be site software issues. In any event I'm hoping that someone here could point me in the right direction. I recently built up a SSR03 psu from a board that I had lying around from a group buy some years ago. It is the LM-431 board. Followed the BOM for a 24VDC build. The trafo has 25.6 VAC secondaries, and I get a rectified voltage of 32.7 VDC at X2 on the board. The board is outputting +/ 29 VDC instead of the desired 24 VDC. I double checked all of the resistors with a DMM in the board. They all match the BOM except two but that might be because they are installed in the board. I've attached some pics of the build along with the BOM that I used and my readings. I am not an electronics expert and I'm having difficulty following what is going on in the schematic. I'd would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Top.jpg (241.7 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg Btm jumpers.jpg (365.1 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg Readings.JPG (229.4 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg schematic.JPG (58.3 KB, 52 views)
Old 10th November 2019, 01:38 PM   #2
Ketje is offline Ketje  Belgium
diyAudio Member

The schematic you posted is unreadeble.I found another , made some changes, here it is, hope it helps.
Mona
Attached Images
File Type: png PerSjö-Pos.png (165.8 KB, 38 views)

Help with SSR03 PSU by Per-AndersHide this!Advertise here!