L-Adapter

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Some systems benefit a lot some others less. Depending on their weak points or not. But you can use such a PSU for so many applications because its Vout is adjustable and its current delivery high.
Yes that's normal, I'm not saying not improve the sound but your designs always improved a lot the sound. Yes it's very versatile, it's nice to have this kind of gear.

Hey wait, used the same power strip sharing other SMPS connected, time to power the L-Adapter to the dedicated power line trip like the rest of audio system.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Board sink again, not the largest I own like the used in Re:load, size is between the two, box are very well ventiled.

Attachments

• IMG_20230601_160214.jpg
    IMG_20230601_160214.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Joined 2009
Paid Member
You did back to SMPS a/b test and you realized?
Not exactly, I know very well my sound system, now I listen a lot of more lows & mids but less treble.

Also listen more noise from noDac when playing music with few instruments but the noise was always present before but not as clear like now and isn't related to PSU, Amanero, regs. etc. but with SMPS + filter was less low and less & now is more treble and more.

L-Adapter improved when connected to the power strip not sharing SMPS. Also improved from yesterday to today, I guess warm up done.

I will try the Mark Johnson PO89ZB SMPS DC inline DC filter between the PSU & the Bib powering the Amanero to see if can do something about the noise.

Last edited: