JojoD818 Filter Cap Board V2.0

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm planning to use this board for my VFET 2 and Pearl 2 builds. But I've been unable to find any information or posts for the JojoD8118 v2.0 filter cap board.

I picked up a couple from Variac at BAF a couple of years ago and could use a schematic if anyone has one.

Specifically, I'd like to know, what should the values of R20 & 21 be?

Also, are the 0.1uF caps C17 & 18 snubber caps?

Thanks to anyone who might know.

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Advanced search here found nothing, but Google Advanced Search found the PSU board build guide, the speaker protection, and soft start, build guides as well.
I looked at a couple of your build guides, 6L6, and saw pics of a very similar PSU board to the v2.0 board I have.
I know these are 'old' but one would hope DIYaudio would have a download section with documentation on older items. I can't be alone in taking forever to get to a project.

6L6

Joined 2010
Paid Member
This one?

IMG_0655.jpg

6L6

Joined 2010
Paid Member
This should help - (click the image if it's huge or squished)

R9 10 are bleeder resistors, 2.2K 3W works great, but not very critical at all.

R20 R21 are for the LED, value to taste, if using modern LEDs that are silly bright, try 15K.

LED holes will be long leg to the left when looking from top, since that's the more positive side. (think about it for a min...)

R11 R12 C17 C18 Are the output snubber, it's easiest and best to leave these empty.

Diodes are center cathode.

854805d1592775543-jojod818-filter-cap-board-v2-0-a-img_2788-jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2788.jpg
    IMG_2788.jpg
    833.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.