Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Develop ultra capacitor power supply and LiFePO4 battery power supply
Develop ultra capacitor power supply and LiFePO4 battery power supply
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old Today, 11:53 AM   #341
ilgavro is offline ilgavro
diyAudio Member

spectacular work, I had already bought the batteries that I also use you and the result is remarkable, to make the 5v I put a bridge to diode to bring down the voltage of 1.2v. I have also tried to put a 20mh inductance in series on the positive, it is a 10uf capacitor in parallel immediately after. the result is incredible music takes more body is more elastic.
Old Today, 12:56 PM   #342
koldby is offline koldby  Denmark
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iancanada View Post
@koldby,

I didn't do it this way. But I think it worth to give a try.

The only thing I concern about is the possible noise from a diode. What I would suggest is that put a capacitor in parallel with the diode to bypass any possible noise. Please let me know if you have any update.

Regards,
Ian
Thanks Ian
I will report when I have some results.

Develop ultra capacitor power supply and LiFePO4 battery power supplyHide this!Advertise here!