Kanged switching power supply for a tube amp.

I got the converter yesterday. I haven't had the time to hook it up, but I find some inconsistencies. The spec and title of the listing on Amazon says DC12V/24V to AC 0-220V..... My board has a 16 volt 4700 uF electrolytic across the input. It's not going to like 24 volts.

I forgot to change 16 volt cap and it exploded with 20V input. :D

The board stopped working now, No blue light. It's not related to capacitor. It was constantly feeding 100mA/350V without FET heatsink, so I guess FET is dead, but it's not clear that this board actually can handle 24V input (440V from 220V tap)...

Hello,
Did someone tried this?
€ 21,73 | Transformateur de carte d'alimentation de commutateur d'amplificateur de Tube 60W pour l'entrée de AC95V-260V d'ampli de Radio de Tube de préamplificateur Audio H252
Tube Amplifier Switch Power Supply Board Transformer 60W For Audio Amplifier Preamplifier Tube Radio AMP AC95V 260V input H252|Amplifier| - AliExpress
I want to use it for my tube phono preamp.
How far from tubes should i mount it ?
How should be the way of the transformer ?
Please
In coments and feedbacks someone have builded one phono unit,but impossible to ask any question.
Regards

VW0ly.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
Perhaps i will finish it soon.

Hi, a lot of good information here.

I know this is a rather old thread but if possible, could you provide a block diagram of the finished power supply? I think that would sum up the work you’ve done on this project in one place and helpful to people who want to emulate your design. A graphic such as that would likely show up in a Google image search and would draw more readers. I know providing links for each module may be a lot of work, and perhaps too much to ask, so even just a model number or other identifying information would be welcome.

Thanks.

There's not really a finished version - it's just as simple as taking 12V, getting DC-DC boost and kanging them together.

This one works well for preamp/phono/headphone/low power amplifier: DC AC Converter 12V to 110V 200V 220V 280V AC 150W Inverter Boost Board Transformer Power(6.5)|dc-ac converter 12v|dc-ac converterinverter boost board - AliExpress
This one works well for mid/high power ~50W-100W per channel 500W DC12V To AC 18V 0~160V~220V~380V DC To AC Inverter Pre amplifier Boost Converter Module|boost inverter|inverter acac boost converter - AliExpress
There was a 1000W unit, but it's not available now.