|4th February 2018, 09:26 AM||#11|
Join Date: Sep 2010
1. The multicontroller is isolated with optocouplers. Do we still need to connect the microcontroller ground (PSU1) to the other ground?
2. The spdif module gets +5v digital and ground from PSU2.
3. The DAC module gets:
- i2s data
- +5v digital and ground from the spdif module
- +5v analog and ground from PSU3
- +-15v bipolar and ground from PSU4
Here all the ground comes into common ground.
The problem is down to designing the DAC pcb.
All grounds on seporate poligons and a point of connection between them.
Possibly, option for ground potential elevation of any ground to any ground...
4. The analog input selector is ommited, since it is relays. Galvanically isolated.
5. The Xover module gets:
- audio signal from dac
- +-15v from dac
- common ground from dac
6. The vol control module gets:
- audio signals from Xover
- +-15v from Xover
- gnd from Xover
Moreover, it derives +5v (or whatever necessary) from the +15v, to feed the optocoupler and digital control.
Not very clean but... do we need a seporate PSU for this??
Is that OK architecture? Most of the interesting stuff happens in the DAC pcb and topology.
|4th February 2018, 01:05 PM||#12|
Join Date: Dec 2015
Woofer Assisted Wideband is the New Testament renounce the anachronistic acronym FAST
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Choke in power supply ground||Nailbunny7||Power Supplies||20||1st June 2017 08:32 PM|
|OTL Power Supply: Halfwave vs Virtual Ground||ballpencil||Tubes / Valves||0||18th February 2014 02:24 AM|
|Power supply positive-negative-ground from a single power supply||mome||Power Supplies||8||9th September 2011 05:17 PM|
|Floating ground power supply||Theodore Julie||Power Supplies||8||11th June 2007 10:54 PM|
|Power Supply Ground Confusion||Dwiel||Everything Else||11||24th June 2005 07:46 PM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|