Power Transformer gave out..need help!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I own a Randall RC 235 DS 60 watt solid state amplifier that was manufactured in the early 90's. The power transformer recently gave out and i am having trouble finding out the specs of the transformer so i can replace it. I need to know what the output voltage of the original transformer was, but the one i have is fried so i cannot test it. Anyone have any ideas???

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

I own a Randall RC 235 DS 60 watt solid state amplifier that was manufactured in the early 90's. The power transformer recently gave out and i am having trouble finding out the specs of the transformer so i can replace it. I need to know what the output voltage of the original transformer was, but the one i have is fried so i cannot test it. Anyone have any ideas???
Try a visit to www.schematicheaven.com or randall legacy products or enquire on gearslutz !;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.