Power transformer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Helllpp...
Pls help me how to compute the awg. Of cupper wire from primary and secondary winding, i know how to choose the bobbin size, help me for the size of cupper wire and how to compute the ampere output at secondary with respect to the size of cupper wire, help me in complete,
Give me the formula for this computation,
240 primary, 50 0 50 center tap secondary at 6 ampere what size of the cupper wire from primary and secondary.. Thaks in advance

Helllpp...
Pls help me how to compute the awg. Of cupper wire from primary and secondary winding, i know how to choose the bobbin size, help me for the size of cupper wire and how to compute the ampere output at secondary with respect to the size of cupper wire, help me in complete,
Give me the formula for this computation,
240 primary, 50 0 50 center tap secondary at 6 ampere what size of the cupper wire from primary and secondary.. Thaks in advance

ask here:
Tony's Transformer DIY pics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.