SSLV1.1 builds & fairy tales

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
You may have higher than needed secondary for one polarity, only penalty is the input Mosfet going to dissipate more due to higher voltage drop across it. In any case you need four wire fully independent secondaries because there are two bridges one in each reg.

Salas,

I still have two set of boards that I haven't built yet. Since I have all the parts needed to build one set of boards, I was planning to build at least one set. I will use the ultrabib boards, that I still need to collect all the parts for, for a future project. So with the extra positive board I was going to use it to power 2 analog crossover boards, the lxmini ones in the DIYaudio store. It requires +24V with 75mA load for each. So would a CCA of 275mA work fine? Would a 2x22VA antek transformer work for this? I have an extra 200VA transformer that I could use (seems a bit large for the load, may get a smaller one to put in the chasis later).

Joined 2007
Paid Member
After quite some time I'm back to this project. When I put power to the board I get no LEDs lighting up. I put + (long lead) to square pad...is that backward on this board?

Attachments

• IMG_3069.jpg
    IMG_3069.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 169